Sunday, April 12, 2009

Beautiful Day


Woke up and the sun was shining. Always a good sign. Read the paper, got plenty of lulz from the funnies. Played with my cat, I enjoy my cat. Kim is his name, Dave for short. We found him in a BBQ one new year's eve.

I'm going to go gardening later. It's for a service learning class which basically adds service hours to school work. I quite enjoy the work though, and today will be great given that the sun is shining and what have you.

Oh it's also Easter, whadda you know? I'm going up to the G-parent's house after gardening. That ought to be fun. I like my extended family when they get together, plenty of enjoyment to be had.

Umm... so sorry for the really emo-type posts this weekend, serves me right for writing at night with Billie Holiday playing. For those of you who don't know Billie Holiday, she's a jazz/blues singer that is simply amazing, her voice is, well haunting is a good word for it.

I get weird at night too. Does that happen to anyone else? I get really pensive and I think too much and feel much more emotional. I used to promise myself I wouldn't write creative peices at night because I would find out the next day that they are total crap. I guess the same goes with song writing now. Oh yeah, I write songs.

I think I'm going to keep my posts shorter from here on out. I've been told by the one person who reads them, that they're boring.

So that's all.


Matt

1 comment:

  1. matt

    what does a 17 from Michigan know anyway, just kidding Dan :) ANyways long or short it simply does not matter

    As to the cruise pic which island is that of, i have been to a lot of caribean islands and lived on a few but i do nt recognize this house

    your mind only goes crazy during the night how interesting. Extended family sounds nice and i am sure the gatherings area as fun as anyones hope they start drinking early out there

    i never met a real life emo but billy holiday can sing take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete