Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I Need to Get Out More

Don't mind the doodle. Just an odd drawing I did in class last semester, I did a lot. Maybe I'll showcase the off here haha.



Man, I hate being bored.

Just sitting in my room currently, trying to figure out something to do. I need to do homework, but I'm not going to.

I just need to get out more, connect with more people. Get some more friends, do stuff. I don't know where to meet people though. I find it really hard be outgoing and just be forward with people.

Ugh, I just wish all the cute boys would come and talk to me so I didn't have to make the first move. Haha, I'm such a girl when it comes to relationships, I don't want to do all the work, I need to be called and pestered to be with. When I feel like I'm doing all the work in any relationship (be it romantic or friendly) I don't like that and I get a little pissed. Maybe it's just the entitlement my generation is used to.

In other news, 40 first graders outside working in a garden = the most fun pandemonium you can imagine. I went to a local school today with a few classmates to teach the kids about gardening, it's the 3rd time we've been there. It's really fun and the kids are way cool.

I should probably be stressing more about school right now but I just can't seem to be bothered. Haha I'll be fine though, I usually am.

I need to find a job for the summer. I really just don't know where to look though. Ugh.

Been thinking about coming out a lot lately, but that's usually always on my mind anyway. Been looking up resource centers, it's not like I need counseling, I just don't know where else to look for boys lol!

Oh well, I think I'm going to go now. kthxbi!

2 comments:

  1. Resource centers, LGBT youth organizations, etc. are a great way to meet boys. Certainly better than doing the bar scene (yuck).

    ReplyDelete
  2. matt

    are there any clubs or activities you can jointo meet some people, maybe even in a summer job and you have to put efforts into freindships

    coming out i hope you can iif it is right for you take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete