Thursday, April 30, 2009

Oh Sweet Baby Jesus Herman Christ It's done!

That's an odd doodle.


I cannot express with words how happy I am to be finished with that goddamn paper. It's been haunting me for days.

In other news, I think I may have come down with something because when I breath in real deep it hurts a bit. I hope it's not pneumonia because I've had that before. No fun.

Went to help teach at a different elementary school today, 4th grade and opposed to 1st grade. Let's just say I prefer 1st graders. Oh well.

Just a few more finals and I'm done with school! I'll just need to find a job after that.... Damn....

Oh and I saw Miss Saigon last night. I didn't like the ending. I'll be seeing it again Saturday so maybe I'll get a different perspective.

Ok, that's all I got. Have a nice day yah'hear?

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on being done with the paper!!!

    Make sure u don't have swine flu

    take care
    Jordo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaahh little kids! *screams*

    *congrats hug* :)

    love

    ReplyDelete
  3. matt

    there is just such a good release when you finish a big project, hope you get a good grade on it

    never seen ms saigon so i am at a ost there, and you ought to see a doctor about that chest issue

    hope all is well, take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for hugs and congrats!

    Mboy- haha I actually like little kids.

    Bob-I hope I get a good grade too, but I have a feeling I'll probably get an A in the class regardless of the paper. And I never go to the doctor.

    Jordo- Bagh, why is it called swine flu when it is now traveling through humans, it's just a deadly strain of flu, they happen all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on finishing the paper! :) pneumonia is deffo not fun. hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks I feel better this morning. I think it's just that I'm quite out of shape and running up a mountain didn't do wonders for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's really funny how I agree with you that 1st graders are so much better than 4th. One of my classes has been working at an afterschool program here in the city my college is. I love working with the K-2 group of kids. The older kids, not so much. They start getting to be "too cool" and get an attitude at that age.

    ReplyDelete