Saturday, April 18, 2009

Quick Update

So the concert was ok, but here's the story I want to tell.

So driving home I stop at a light and the most gorgeous boy i've seen in a long time. Blonde boy in white shirt in a white mustang. My heart skipped a few beats and I did my usual look away real quick before he sees me looking at him. But I think he was doing the same thing.

Light turned he pulled out first and I saw him look over twice. So I tried to follow cause he was going my way but got stuck at a left turn.

Life's not fair sometimes, gives a cute boy for all of forty seconds and poof, he's gone.

Oh well

2 comments:

  1. Matt

    At least you look and tried to follow, now that is a start to something

    take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. What we need are cameras in our eyes, so when we see a cutie we can blink and take a picture. :D

    Anyways, welcome to the blogging world! (Sorry that's a bit late lol)

    Any questions or advice, i'm happy to help.
    I'll link you (and you have to link me back :P). Be sure to make yourself known around here through comments and emails. And to get an audience the best way is to ask for links. :)

    I'll add your msn too. Talk soon. :)

    lotsa love
    MB

    ReplyDelete