Saturday, April 18, 2009

Trees for Happiness


So this morning I got up nice and early and went out to plant trees. There's just something about good hard work that makes a body happy.

Yesterday's post, ignore it, I was just tired. Quite tired. When I said dirty I meant physically dirt on my body, I dunno, probably could have just washed my hands and felt clean. Whatever

I'm listening to NPR right now, great programming makes me happy. I'm happy today, hooray! I enjoy being happy quite a bit, and I generally am quite happy.

I'm going to a Jazz concert tonight. Dave Compton Quartet, I think it will be really good. Maybe someone will go with me, maybe not, I don't really care. Well... It would be nice to have someone with me, but if I don't get a companion I won't be too down.

I feel like going to the Symphony again too. Maybe that will be later.


Ok I'm done,


Matt

1 comment:

  1. matt

    thanks for clearing up the dirty thing. Not a big NPR listener but i hope things go well at the concert

    glad you are feeling better today, take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete