Saturday, May 9, 2009

Ah feeling much better.

I don't know what's wrong with me sometimes but whatever it was earlier I'm better now.

I watched one of my favorites movies of all time, Dan in Real Life.



I laughed, I cried, I felt good by the end.

Which is good considering I felt quite depressed before.


Ok well I think I shall be off to work, I've got to go pick up my friend Julia (for anyone that has been studiously reading, that Julia) and we're off to work.

Oh and lately I feel my sexuality cementing more and more into place, but maybe that's just because I haven't gotten out much... Oh well, always more time.

I guess I can only be prepared to be Surprised!

3 comments:

  1. The more time you spend by yourself, the more you get to know yourself.

    And movies are great therapy. :)

    love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear things are going better for you. Hope works going alright too, and we get to talk soon.

    And Dan in Real Life is a great movie =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matt

    i like steve but never seen this movie and getting out is always good evry once in a whle with friends

    take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete