Monday, May 4, 2009

And they called him Crazy Horse

Don't ask about the title, it was the first thing that came into my head.

I'm feeling quite well right now. Damn fine if I don't say so myself.

Took final #2 this morning. Went well, got a little nervous before but looked at the questions and they were easy street. I even have one grade already, it's an A. I'm looking forward to at least a 3.5 like I had last semester.

Picked up some CDs from the library today. I got some wildcards. They are all pretty good and I'm quite pleased with my album art identification=good music skills.

I should start writing a new song soon. Don't know what to write about yet though... I have about 10 songs that are in varying stages of being complete, maybe I'll record an album some day.

Ok I can't think of anything else to write right now. Tomorrow is going to be a long day because I have absolutely nothing going on. Well until the evening that is. Then I'm off to see Miss Saigon again! Whoo! I've really fallen in love with that show. I'm just hoping it won't become the next Les Miserables for me, I was addicted to that show for like a month.

Ok Bubye!

1 comment:

  1. matt

    you write songs that sounds nice

    good luck on your tests

    take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete