Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hell Yeah

Haha Nerd alert!

So I just got an email from one of my professors about the exam I took earlier this morning and it reads as follows,

Hi,

I think that's the best answer I've ever had on "is silence music."


Haha Yes! Validation!

The question was: Is Silence musical? Justify.

My Answer: I think because of the impossibility of silence that if we were truly able to hear it, it would be musical.

Haha I don't mean to be boastful, I'll be back to self-deprecating self now, thanks for letting me have my moment (not like you have a choice!)

5 comments:

  1. Gotta love it when you get a praise from a prof like that :D

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. NERD!!!!!

    lol jk... like i said before when you told me congrats

    you should brag, you deserve to

    ReplyDelete
  3. matt

    always nice to hear from professors that you stand out above the crowd

    take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete
  4. right on! that's got to feel pretty good receiving a compliment like that from the professor. :) boast away! it sounds like you deserve to boast. :p

    ReplyDelete