Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I'm Back!

So as you may very well guess, I haven't died. I'm back from my trip and it feels good to be home. (as for dying, several hundred bugs weren't so lucky as I)

I have a lot to say about the trip but I'm not going to say it today. Just pictures. So there. Sit back relax and enjoy the view.

This is where I got phone reception on Monday and talked to some of you very special people whom I love so dearly already.


If you click and look carefully (in top pic) there is a road in the distance (I was on that road)



Neither turned out the way I wanted so here are both in full mediocrity!
(Uh oh, I've shown the Internet my hands! I'm as good as raped and dead now haha)


My shoes O_o



On the Way to the Grand Canyon


I like road pictures.



Hmm... I think I'll call it good for today. It'll give me something to post about later. Besides I'm really hungry. Besides besides, I feel like no one reads my long posts anyway so I'll cut it short.


6 comments:

  1. haha i think the heart hands are pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I feel loved :) <3

    It sounds like you had a great trip :D
    I have to visit Arizona at some point...

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matt

    Good to see yo back and teh heart hands look nice. take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete
  4. You hands are so sexyyyy. I came. :)

    love

    ReplyDelete