Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Morning Postness?

So I thought I'd try what Dan does and post in the morning. So far so good (I still have a witty title).

So yesterday I went and had coffee with a good friend of mine. I was hoping it was just going to be us two but she brought her boyfriend along. Oh well. It wasn't awkward or anything which I was quite pleased with. We sat there and talked for 3 hours. I think that's my record for getting coffee, usually it's around 2 hours.

Doing coffee is one of my favorite things in the world. I just need more people to do it with haha, story of my life.

Well, I'm going to go make me some breakfast, drop some cds back at the library, put oil in my car, and go jam with an old teacher. You know... in case anyone wanted to stalk me... Please don't stalk me, just say hi and we'll run my errands together.

Ok.... Umm... Cute boys?


I wonder where I can put my broadsword.
teehee
that was dirty.


I really like those v-neck shirts.
Oh and the boy is really cute too!


Am I the only one who thinks that looks like a bowling shirt?
He's got a really really cute nose by the way.
I like cute noses.


Not usually into really long hair but,
Dreamy much?
Another kind of nose I really like by the way.


Green is my favorite color
Fun Fact!

6 comments:

  1. Yay coffee.

    Oh and the boys from the narnia movies are adorable :D

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I didn't know it was from Narnia... I think I have a movie to watch now hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep. The top pic is king Peter from the narnia movies. I watch those movies all the time just to see those boys hehe

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. matt

    coffee rules and i knew mboy would show up for long haired boys lol

    take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete
  5. So I keep finding more and more things I have in common with you... coffee is the best, and i could really use some right now. And I wish I had more friends to go get coffee with too..

    I really wish my library had cds. It would really expand my music taste even more.

    ReplyDelete