Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Ooo I've got to be going to bed earlier...

So because I basically idolize Dan, no surprise there haha, I'm starting to post first thing when I get up, but if you note the posting time it was almost 11:00 by the time I got up today... I really gotta start going to bed earlier.

However last night I was up for important reasons. AJ has had some rough stuff going on in his life recently and had a bit of a scare last night. If you haven't already go show him some love. DO NOT BE CREEPY OR MEAN! If you do that Vinny, Guido and I will make you pay, the kid just doesn't deserve it.

Since I've been so good at finding them lately here's another cute boy


Charlie's mine Dan, end of story.


Ah Blasted hands! Even they're cute!



I like his hair.


I like his hair more though :P


Here's looking at you kid.


Ugh, now I have to go to work. At least it's not a double shift.

Oh and I think I'm going to tidy up my blog, and maybe make some new ones for whatever reason because I think I may be overloading my posts sometimes... Unless you like that. Cause actually I kinda do, it makes it look pretty when I put pretty boys in the middle of the post. And I'll share music with you from time to time as well, but you don't have to listen to it if you don't want.

I hate having no morning!

Oh and I LOVE comments! SO GIVE THEM TO ME!

7 comments:

  1. :D Dan is cool.

    I did speak to AJ but he's not very talkative to me :/ I try not to be creepy lol.

    I will admit I do have a hand fetish :P
    I like your blog the way it is too :D

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Comment: Cute boys :)

    And make changes to yr blog. change is always good.

    hugs

    Sethy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Thanks for mentioning me in the post :), ur a true buddy, and I think we have the same taste in boys lol, Ill be on msn late tonight if u wanna talk.
    AJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. ALL MY COMMENTS ARE BELONG TO YOU.

    I really like your taste in boys. ;)

    love

    ReplyDelete
  5. overloaded posts are fun. and with the very cute boys you've posted here, i say the more overloaded the better. :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOU MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!! charlie is mine you ass hole. omg omg omg. im furious!!!!! i called fucking dibs man. I called fucking dibs.

    and carl is mine to.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Jeremy - Hand fetish eh? that's one I've never considered

    @ Sethy - No major changes though, just tidying up.

    @ Aj - boys are good lol i didn't know what to say. you're my true buddy :P

    @ Mboy - haha thank you very much!

    @ Deadwing - I can sometimes go a little too overboard with posts though.

    @ Dan - could we share?

    ReplyDelete