Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Temporary Change of Direction

First of all thanks to everyone who commented on last night's post. It really was the crazies talking. However with all the sadness creeping into all our lives, internet and actual, I think I'm going to try to do my part to cheer everyone up.

So first of all...


GOOD MORNING STAR SHINE (the earth says Hello!)

Doobie Doo Doo Wah Doobie Doo Doo Wah Bah singin' a song....


That's right! A week of Silliness (and things that make me (and hopefully you as well) happy).

My aim will be to bring a smile to your face and a laugh to your lips.

And hopefully not just a little smug one.


This is my favorite Youtuber, period.




What did one muffin say to the other muffin?

"Holy shit a talking muffin!"

To which the other replied.




Yes a week of silliness and lightheartedness.

I will still be posting about my life and such if anything warrants a post, but it will generally be after all the silliness.

Argh stupid polls just finish up so I can talk about you!

Also I'm nearing post number fifty! Come on guys I need ideas for what I should do!

Oh yeah and expect a lot of Videos. And random no maky sense jumps to random subjects.

PURPLE WHALES ARE TEH QUEENZ OF TEH HIGH SEEZ!!1!11!!

This man exudes joy in his music. Expect more of him and other musicians.



Another Joyful Musician





Haha like I said ALOT OF VIDEOS!



ANOTHER IDEA! ARTS AND CRAFTS! or some sort of simple challenge.

This is my inspiration. Hell go do it, I'll do it too and post my results tomorrow.

Hell I'll just do it now!

*downloads trial version of photoshop*
*crosses fingers that this will work*
*waits*
Whoo! 12% done!
*waits*
*puts head on hand leaning on desk*
*getting drowsy...*
bfdsjafhauw(#@
SON OF A BITCH
*face fell on keyboard*
*listens to this over and over again*
*goes to see what to eat for breakfast*
*lies because he got caught up in random internet what's it*
*really goes to see what to eat*
*microwaves two blueberry muffins that I made yesterday*
*thinks milk tastes funny but hasn't expired*
*drinks anyway*
*eats muffins*
*feels like a twittering fool*
*discovered the origins of the name "twitter"*
*ponders which person I/he should refer to my/himself as*
*launches download*
*stops narrating about minutia*

FINISHED!



Hey that was kind of fun!

You should all try following these instructions and come up with your own album.

Isn't it fun!?



Ok well this post has taken me all freaking morning to complete so...

I HAD BETTER GET A LOT OF COMMENTS!!!


Hope you all feel a little better after reading all this,


Matt

4 comments:

  1. well if there's one thing you can teach kids from this post it's "don't do drugs" haha.

    No really I enjoyed your post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't got time to watch the videos and stuff atm, but just wanted to say I'm glad you're feeling better about things!

    Looking forward to the random craziness. Haha!

    Btw, I love that song "Good morning star shine" (or whatever title it's known by). It takes me back a long way. Haha!)

    Thanks, and take care!
    Col

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha that was rather odd wasnt it funny tho hehe

    ReplyDelete