Monday, June 1, 2009

All it Takes is a Day

Well I'm pretty much over my cold/flu/illness or whatever it was. So yay me! I guess... It's a wonderful feeling to wake up and feel less ill I'll tell you what.

Saturday night I felt like crap. It was too cold to not wear a blanket and too hot to wear one, so I tried sticking out just one leg. All that got me was a chilled gam. I ended up just lying on the couch watching the Disney Channel with the daughter of my parent's friends. It was mind numbing but the guys were cute, when you first looked at them... less cute as time went on.... Disappointing really.

Well yesterday felt much better. I've been playing the N64 again recently. I had forgotten it's awesomeness. Like seriously? The Wii? It's good I s'pose, but it pales in comparison to the N64. Cases in points: Twilight Princess, from what I have heard is pretty good, but compare that too Ocarina of Time, the pinnacle of Zelda awesomness and you have no contest. Also compare Goldeneye 007 to ANY first person shooter on the Wii (I don't even know any, they are all just that forgettable).


Haha Good God I just spent an hour doing nothing.

I'ma gonna go take a shower so I feel somewhat productive today. I don't know why I narrate these things as I write but then again I don't know why I do a lot of things. So get comfy and get your binoculars cause I'm about to get NAKED and WET!

Ok now I'm all clean. I hope you didn't mind the singing in the shower, it's just how I do (and why does my voice always sound better in the shower? I think it's the water).

Looked in the mirror. I'm pleased with my body, nothing amazing but it's looking better than it has been (I really haven't been doing anything either) but my skin, I don't know what happened. It used to be good (and it's not horrible now) but it's certainly not at its best. Ugh and my hair, lately it's been so boring, I can't figure out a thing to do with it. I need to get it cut again I think, or at least trimmed up.

Oh yeah, and I'm done with the super hyper active crazy posts. The first one I really got into, but after that, it was hard to keep putting on the smile with all that was happening (and still is).

Yeah I'll comment on the situation of the blogging world. I have avoided it up to this point because... well I don't know, I guess everyone else was talking about it and I wanted this to be a place to forget about that all for a minute. Somehow I always settle into that role. The distractor. When you've got problems come to me and I'll take your mind off them for a while! It gets old pretty quick because you start to feel quite superficial. I would love to be able to talk to people about their problems, but by the time they get to me, they don't want to talk about, or they've already talked about it with someone else, or whatever.

Whoops, side tracked I guess (I think I say too much in these kinds of posts and then people just choose one little thing to comment on and the things I really want commenting on fade away...(DAMMIT SIDE TRACKED AGAIN!)).

Where was I? Oh yeah, the blogoverse, or at least our little corner of it. I feel like it's typical of me to show up to a party just when everything interesting has happened and now people are going home. People taking a break from blogging and even going away forever, and I just got here. It makes me wonder again why I'm here doing this. I still don't know. However, that being said, I'm not going to just up and leave. I feel connected to many of you and don't think I could ever just quit cold turkey. (Man I had thoughts up in my head but they are flying out of there faster than I can wrangle them down onto the page)

Umm... So point being, I'm not leaving, even if everyone else does.



I'll just make up conversations with myself...


I've done it before.


I'm quite boring I think.








I have nothing more to add.


Doobee doo waa waa.

M*A*T*T

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are feeling better :D

    Naked and wet is good ;D

    Yes, too much drama in blogsville D: I'm hoping it will settle back down again soon.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I'm glad you're feeling better - and who doesn't love taking love getting wet, haha.

    Oh God, I love you're blog, it always brings a smile to my face.

    Jonathan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) I think u and me could spend a good evening drinking beer and having conversations with ourselves.

    Hugs

    S

    ReplyDelete
  4. check my last post <.< I did think it was you haha

    ReplyDelete