Saturday, June 13, 2009

^_^

Thunderstorms fill my heart with eternal glee.

And because I felt so happy I took some picture for you to enjoy.



Yes those are lawn gnomes



My kitty! Not a good picture but i thought looked fun
My cat pictures epically fail compared to Mboys


The garden, and more pesky gnomes



My favorite shot of the bunch
It's my new desktop



Brick walls ftw



Haha I got the side of my car with the hubcaps on it



The lonely sprinkler head


The rain is even better when enjoy from the inside of a car methinks.

You all have a nice day now.


Matt

6 comments:

  1. Hey Matt,
    Awesome pics. I like your cat we're not allowed any animals in our student house. But we coaxed our neighbors cat in today with milk and then trapped it inside. I like thunderstorms too as long as I'm inside.
    Take Care
    Greg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like thunderstorms as well :)
    Nice pics, and your kitty is cute. (thats not a euphemism :P)

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. wheres the pic of your brother?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing! As long there's a window between us I loooove any bad weather, incl thunderstorms.

    Have a nice day, you too.

    btw... right now it's raining like crazy over here :o)

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  5. matt

    i love ti after a strom the air is so clean its a nice place to be

    hope all is well with you

    take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love t-storms too. just standing at a window, watching the lightning. we get so few decent ones over here.

    torchy!

    ReplyDelete