Monday, July 13, 2009

Quick Before Work

WHERE THE HELL DID MY MORNING GO?!

oh yeah... woke up late... reading blog... commenting on blogs (sorry I'm so spotty with that, some I comment on, some I don't...)...

Got the Sims 3 yesterday... WHOO! So addicting. Named my first Sim on that game Warwick ;-) and my second Charlie. They are soo cute together, so I'll have to get photos soon.

There was sunday.

This is gotta be quick so here are some bullet points from Saturday and Friday (in that order, It'S BaCkWaRdS DaY?1.!32)

Sat.

  • Haircut! (I love it!)
  • Park City
  • Art Galleries
  • Fish and Chips
Fri.

  • Street Preacher debates Downtown
  • Walked around downtown
  • Sat in Temple Square for a while
  • Played a little harmonica
  • Talked about life the universe and everything
  • Tried to walk up to the drive through at McDonalds
  • Went and got the car to try again
  • Saw a really cool jazz band in a vacant lot at midnight. So awesome.

All in all it was a good weekend.

Sorry for the short post. I dislike work...

Cute boy!



See ya'll later!


Matt

4 comments:

  1. you have wonderful taste in boys. is it to late to claim him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naw you can have him cause you asked so nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey
    Was thinkin bout getting sims3
    Always found it amusing getting htem to run off with each other.
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matt

    I do have to agree with Dan on the boy he is a cutie. So if you read this comment send me a MSN message :P

    take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete