Monday, August 24, 2009

It's Raining Boys

Oy I really shouldn't be up writing this but what the hell.

First day back to school. Awesome.

It's like a treasure trove of cute boys up there. Marvelous really. In my logic class (which may end up being a pain in my ass, math geeks I may be calling for help) there was this really cute boy, shaggy-ish hair brown, glasses, super cute. In my guitar class, there was a pretty cute boy, blonde, a bit more stylish. But good god, everywhere, they were everywhere. Cute boys wherever you look.

Don't have much else to say really. It's good to be back.



Matt

4 comments:

  1. Oh I know the feeling.
    All lookie no touchie. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah school is filled who lots of cute boys

    ReplyDelete
  3. I end up just stammering if i dare talk to one countless cuties.

    ReplyDelete