Sunday, September 20, 2009

Nervous still...

Hey sorry for the little bitch fit in the last post. I understand you all read out there, but just don't usually have anything to say. Hell I'm really bad with comments myself.

So that's that. End of subject.


So yeah, I'm getting nervous about asking Nick out. I have never asked a guy out before. I've only ever asked one girl out, and not my ex either, she asked me out originally. I asked that girl out over a year ago. I don't know what to expect and as always I fear rejection. I hope to see him tomorrow though. Also should I plan an after activity such as ice cream or something like that to be able to sit and talk? Or should I just see what happens and not push it...

Gah. This is too much, and I'm over thinking it, and there are other thoughts in my head that are even sillier and so I'd rather not entertain them. I just don't know what to expect.


Any thoughts? Anything to say? Wanna tell me I'm a jerk?


Leave a comment!



Matt

5 comments:

  1. You are a jerk but you know I don't think that about you actually I think you are a cool guy

    As for asking a guy out the only thing I can say is stay calm don't try to make yourself something that you aren't

    Good luck to you Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plan an after activity, then see what happens. You need a chance to get to know each other.

    Take a risk! It's the only way anything will happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fluidity is the key, have a couple of plans at the ready, but also maintain the fluidity to change at a moments notice, depending on what the situation requires. There is nothing wrong with having a strong battleplan, but remember that no plan ever survives first contact with the enemy.

    Courage and Honour!

    Octavius.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can always plan something and not tell him about it in case things don't go well - if they are going well and you have something planned, then the surprise might be all that much better.... and you're not a jerk ... not even close

    ReplyDelete
  5. you jerk? heck, me too :P

    if you try not to think of it as a date, but as a hanging-out, maybe you could be less nervy about it.

    torchy!

    ReplyDelete