Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Well... I got me a date!

So this is a bit late, but I've been busy ok!?

But yeah.

I asked him on Monday, and he said yes! And today I asked if he was still interested and he said yes quite enthused and excited like. :D


So yeah, my first date in over a year, and my first date with a guy. Although technically I haven't said "date" yet... :/ Hopefully I'm not making more of this than I should be...


But that aside I'm quite excited. The only thing I'm worried about is any awkward pauses in conversation. I get chocked up and nervous around him sometimes. Hopefully I'll keep my cool and not sweat too much.

Anyway, that's my big news. I'll let you know how things go tomorrow or thursday.



Excited and nervous,


Matt

7 comments:

  1. So are you excited about this "date" of yours? :P

    Good luck and have fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, I can't wait to hear how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just be yourself and I'm sure you'll be fine. I mean he already knows a little about you and you've talked with him before so it shouldn't be totally awkward lol

    Good Luck ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOT. ^________________^

    Just remember deep breaths, and if you get nervous put your attention onto something else. Don't overthink things. :P

    And good luck. :D

    <3

    ReplyDelete