Thursday, January 28, 2010

So Here's the Deal

The Deal: I know I haven't been posting, and on the one hand I want to, and on the other I don't.

So here's what I'm going to do. See if I'm really into this whole blogging thing by blogging everyday for the entire month of February!

What do you think? Sound good? Or am I just a twat?


So anyway here's some new stuff in my life:

- I guess I'm not as gay as I thought, time to move the sexuality peg back into Bisexual mode.

- On that note, I think I have a date next wednesday, with a girl.

- I've been listening to a lot of country music lately.

- School's crazy busy, but I feel on top of things for now.

- I like bullet lists... apparently.


I guess that's about it.


Here's a picture for you all to sample the things to come soon!





They sure are making cereal sweeter and sweeter these days.

Alternatively: Can you find the hidden prize in every box?



The one who will be seen a lot more,



Matt

3 comments:

  1. I felt like that went fast but it could be just me

    Hey congrats on your date and have fun with it too

    I wouldn't recommend it. Blogging Everyday in Feb and you WILL hate blogging

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear from you again...

    I wouldn't force myself either. Then, as Ethan said, you'll REALLY hate it. Maybe it's a case of being inundated with too much so you don't have the energy/desire left.

    I notice a LOT of people not blogging as much. It's not just you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the more reflective posts, which take a little longer and tend not to happen everyday. But you write well, so you'll carry it off. I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete