Friday, February 12, 2010

February 12 - What's in a title?

My titles are always lame...

A title that seems lame is 12 Angry Men. But it's not. It tells you exactly what you're going to see. 12 men who are at various points or throughout, very angry.

I saw 12 angry men wednesday night. It's friggen intense! My finger nails are destroyed (from the biting of them you see).

But yeah, work has started up again, so I'll be off to do that tonight. After that. A wine and cheese party! Hooray! I have to bring the Edam.

Other than that... I don't really have much today. I turned in everything I needed to turn in this week and I think I did well on the quiz I had today.

I'm going to go scrounge up some food though, I seemed to have missed lunch somewhere along the way.


Slightly hungry,


Mstt


1 comment: