Monday, February 15, 2010

February 15 - It's Just a Box Of Rain

I have had used that title before somewhere, oh well.

It's been such a lovely rainy day. If you didn't know before I love the rain. Like I REALLY love the rain. That's why I'm crossing my fingers I can go up to the University of Washington in Seattle next year. I'm going to do this National Exchange Program deal-y in which I basically go to another school for a year for the cheap tuition. If I don't go there, I'll be going to St. Mary's College of Maryland, if not there, Rhode Island College, and if not there, Kent State Ohio. It's not even worth mentioning, or remembering for that matter, the other schools, Rhode Island is my "safety school" and Kent State is my "safety safety school".

But I won't find out where I'm going until the end of March. So no use worrying about it now.

I love the rain though, and my rain play list, some great songs.


It's just a box of rain,
I don't know who put it there,



Matt


No comments:

Post a Comment