Wednesday, February 3, 2010

February 3 - Blegh Car Troubles

So my car was in the shop today. $400 to fix one of several problems. Luckily the next repair will be free as it is under warranty. Third (and hopefully final) repair will be about $230 so not quite as bad, but I don't have the money right now so it'll have to wait.

Oh well. It's not like I was going to spend the money on clothes or nothin'.


Anyway. School was fine today. Nothing to speak of really. Except. In my Asian Civ class I like to sit up front (as with any class (and yes I am one of those people who are always on the front row)) but some jerk took my usual seat, this is the second time he's done that and it pisses me off every time. But it has it's advantages, today I sat behind the one cute(ish) boy in that class, so not all bad.

In other news, I had a wonderfully frank discussion with a blogging friend last night. Essentially my writing is uninteresting to him, which I'm fine with, however, I try to be interesting to many, so I would like for you all to tell me in the comments what kind of writing you like to see from me, or what you would like to see in the future from me.

I do not want to be dull.


Anyway, I don't have much for today.


Dan, this one is for you. (By the way I enjoy driving as well, but will enjoy so much more once my car has all of its repairs completed)





Be honest now,


Matt

3 comments:

  1. Matt

    i think he is cute :P I think what you blog about is fine and writing style what is that :P

    have a nice day, take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. better, better. could still be better.
    and i love the way u write.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You write well, especially when you are posting about the dramas in your life. And I love the deeper posts you do, I guess I'm unusual in that, but you've always got an interesting perspective on things.

    ReplyDelete