Friday, February 5, 2010

February 5 - Box of Rain

No real reason for the title, just like the Grateful Dead song and it was raining today.

It even trickled a bit as I left the theater...

Oh yeah, did I tell you? I went to see Avenue Q! SQUEEE!!!1one!!1

One of my favorite musicals ever. Not bad seats either.

But here's the kicker, my friend had an extra ticket for tonight so he took me, but I already have bought a ticket for Sunday, Row B. So yeah, I basically get to see one of my favorite shows again and I'm in the second row. Squee!


So yeah, cool. I got my paper in no problem. Cool cool. My car is mostly fixed, just have to check the coolant level and give 'er an oil change and I'll be good to go.

Tomorrow is my mini-trip down South, and I've got a full car now, which is nice, but it's not ideal. I dunno, we'll see how it goes. I'm still way excited to go so yeah.


Let's see. I think that's about it for now.

As always your brutally honest criticisms are welcome as well as any questions concerns or derogatory remarks.


Until tomorrow,


Matt


PS I didn't forget.


3 comments:

  1. Matt

    Its hard to leave comments i should have read this one first :P

    take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I just read a post by a 16 year old girl :P lol glad you had fun though

    ReplyDelete