Thursday, March 25, 2010

Bored

Ever have those days off where you know you could be doing a ton of stuff, but choose not to anyway and as a result become very bored.


This is one of those days.

Let me think what else I could talk about...

hmmm... *looks around the room* I should probably pick up a bit... naw

*thinks*

*scrunches face up in thinking position*

Well I could talk about how pathetic it is that I've not done anything particularly interesting this break. Sure I went skiing yesterday (I'm moving a bit slower up and down stairs today) which was fun, but yeah... I should be out partying and hanging out with people, but everyone seems busy or something... oh well...

This has been pointless.




Matt

4 comments:

  1. not really... I really like the picture.... and, sharing thoughts with other, introspective, thoughtful, people... Thanks, Matt! luv, tman<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skiing Nice. I might have an opportunity to ski on Saturday. Is that a photo of you in the yellow shirt?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @tman - haha thanks but it's still pointless.

    @Wet Kyle - Do it! Sadly that is not me, however, I do have that same yellow shirt.

    @Youtube - first comment here? I think so! Congrats! And yeah... human beings are inherently contradictory beings.

    ReplyDelete