Monday, April 12, 2010

April 12 - I've Got a Feeling

So I've been texting Isaac all day.

I'm worried about messing things up. But then again I don't know what I'm potentially messing up. I'm not quite sure what I want and if that matches up with what he wants, if he wants anything at all. Sometimes I can be so insecure.


The bus ride home I felt really weird. I think it was a combination hunger, having to go to the bathroom and general worrying about this whole thing with Isaac.

Oh well. Ima go eat dinner.

Matt

2 comments:

  1. the only way to mess things up, is to hide in your house and collect lots of cats... Oh, Cat Stevens doesn't count!! Or, whatever he calls himself, lately... I guess it was Yusuf, or something... Yeah, Yusuf Islam, that's it... I've always liked his music... BE BRAVE!!! lol luv, tman<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. matt

    hey he sent u a friend request and i would just stop worrying and start enjoying

    and dans comment while it made me laugh, i later thought it makes so much sense i just wish i could take his advice too

    take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete