Saturday, April 3, 2010

April 3 - Cooking Adventures

Ahhh...

I started cooking 4 hours ago and I just finished eating this wonderful meal I have prepared for myself.

Clam Chowder and Cheddar Garlic Biscuits. Lovely.


Here's some crappy computer pictures as I am currently camera-less.

Mmm...


Not much else to say. Wish I could have shared the meal with someone, but oh well. I'll share a song with you all instead.


*Some* of you might not like jazz, but it is very important to me and so I am choosing to share it. This is a wonderful Miles Davis tune with some phenomenal players on this recording.

Enjoy!


Matt

6 comments:

  1. YUM...I thought all you could cook was toast? Love jazz and the blues also...can you get Pandora.com in uk? Awesome music site...totally free...check it out if you have not yet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks quite delish!! Soup makes a great meal, and they are easy to make, you see?

    :)

    ps: thanks for the music I enjoyed it while browsing the web.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jazz can be amazing - but there are so many styles, I can understand why some people are put off.

    I've started downloaded a jazz podcast from the BBC and I've learnt a lot about plenty of different artists.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah.... noooooooo!!!!! lol luv, tman<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. The jazz that is!!! lol The food looks wonderful... I'm glad you share my love of cooking... I've always considered it a combination of chemistry and love.... hmmm... kind of like life! lol... I am now looking foward to the day when I can start to harvest the fresh herbs that I grow every year in my gardens, as the weather is now tilting us into growing season!! Yay!! Nice job with the' Chowda', kid!! luv, tman<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha the first commenter thinks your me lol. That clam chowder does look well nice though.

    ReplyDelete