Sunday, April 4, 2010

April 4 - Happy Easter!

Hey y'all.

Went to brunch at my grandparent's house. Lovely time.

Just gotta clean up the house now and do some homework. It's been a nice weekend though.

I don't really have much to say, just another lazy Sunday afternoon.

Today's song is a bluegrass tune in honor of The Bluegrass Express, a local radio program on the public radio station, which is only available on Sundays. My family listens to it every Sunday and we have for as long as I can remember.

The tune is a Peter Rowan song called Land of the Navajo.



Well enjoy,


Matt


P.S. Does anyone know how to post an audio clip to blogger? It would make music sharing easier.

P.P.S. My one year Bloggoversery is coming up and I still want ideas for what to do.

4 comments:

  1. Now that's a nice tune!! Of course,my opinion has a lot has to do with my love of the guitar and this type of folk music in general... I had a roommate, many moons ago, that could play and sing like this... He felt inadequate with his art, tho I simply couldn't understand why! He was SO gifted! I really envy that kind of talent... He was a natural; I could and did, sit for hours, mesmerized like a little kid,listening to his renditions of songs by John Denver, Gordon Lightfoot,et al, until it was time for bed, and he just couldn't play any more.... God, those were wonderful times!

    Thanks for the tune, kid! I hope that someday you find a guy like that for yourself... luv, tman<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I should have edited the prior post more carefully- should read- my opinion has a lot to do with my love of the guitar.... I hate posting careless comments... Sorry, kid... lol tman<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matt

    Cash and i will find his blog link for you used to post some pod casts type things where he made voice recordings

    maybe he could help. Happy Easter

    take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heya,

    Happy Bloggerversary. Traditionally your 1st year is called the Paper Anniversary if you go by weddings, but I think that sometimes blogging takes just as much commitment lol.

    Kinda random thought but why dont you frame your fave post? I have friends who work in journalism who do that sometimes. Or make a scrapbook up of your posts and pictures and stuff. A nice peice of memorobilia for yourself :)

    Scott

    ReplyDelete