Sunday, May 23, 2010

Harump: Updated

Well, I guess I'm in a better mood than before.

Today's been an uneventful one. I've done laundry, read a bit of "Snow Falling on Cedars" (a good book, I'm re-reading it) and I've been playing my guitar a bit.

I'm still not sure where I stand on Isaac. Sam invited me to see Milk at the Pride Center tonight, but I'm probably not going to go. I want to, I want to see Isaac again (who will undoubtedly be there) but I don't want to risk slipping back into a bad mood.

I hope the whole summer won't be like this.

Update:

Despite by best efforts, I have slipped back into being depressed and sad.
I don't even know what's wrong. I don't know how to fix this.

I've already worn myself down, physically and emotionally, and it's not even June yet.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe a little distance right now, is a good idea, Matt... Just don't ignore the rest of your friends... You do need to be out, and about... luv, tman<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. tman- Oh don't worry, I don't neglect my other friends, and I was keeping busy.

    ReplyDelete