Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I'm Exhausted!

So I've decided I'm going to get serious with my exercising.

Today I went for a hike/run after work + did push ups and crunches.

I want to do a hike/run every tuesday and thursday and just keep up the crunches and push ups daily.

What I mean by hike/run is hike up the steep parts and run the flats.

I'm back to talking with Isaac, but it's a very healthy way of talking (at least for me). I don't feel pain when I do, I just enjoy talking to him, as a friend. Apparently he's been partying it up a bit too hard lately and has been slightly traumatized and is going back to being anti-social (or so sayeth facebook). I told him he'd better not disappear completely.

That snow we got yesterday? It was gone by the afternoon. The picture I didn't take (well... I took it from Google) but it fit the post.

Work's been good, as long as I'm busy it's good. I don't like sitting around too much.


Anyway, I should be getting to bed now.


Goodnight,


Matt

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear about your strategy, Matt... It makes good sense to keep busy, and the exercise is critical to keeping a good emotional balance as well. I'm heartened to read that you're taking control!! Keep at it and you'll be fine! luv, tman<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. tman- I need to keep up on the exercise a bit better... haha

    ReplyDelete