Friday, May 14, 2010

Neato Torpedo?

Soo...

Sorry for the last two post No actually I'm not sorry. However, it's been a rough couple of weeks.

I actually think I may be mildly bi-polar, I don't really know. Lately I've been having mood swings, like I'll have a great day, and then by the night I'm pissed off and depressed, and then I'll have days the start out horribly and stay horrible, and I'll be in a foul mood or whatever. And then I'm happy again.

So

I'm feeling better today.

Went for a hike yesterday, didn't stop the whole way up, and ran the whole way down. I'm sore today, but I think I'm going to try to go regularly over the summer, get fit and all that.  I went by myself though. I sent out a, "hey anyone want to go hiking tomorrow?" type message on the facebook, and got one response, from this girl i knew in high school, who I never talk to.

I've been feeling quite loser-ish lately, and I wasn't feeling the love from blog-world lately, or from anyone else really. It starts to wear on you, you know.

Anyway, hiking, then I went to the library later that day and picked up 10 CDs of showtunes that I should have had already but didn't have. So I've been listening to: Girl Crazy, Into the Woods, In the Heights, Miss Saigon, Les Miserables (to be fair I have the symphonic london cast recording but this the original broadway cast), A Chorus Line, 42nd Street, Cabaret, Hair, and a fairly new show called [Title of Show]. These have put me in a good mood.

Also I went to tea with my friend Ian, we talked for like 2 1/2 hours (my record is 4 hours). It was a good thing for me to do.


Anyway. If you've thought the last few posts have been self-indulgent bullshit and I should just stop whining and get over myself, then fuck you too.  When I say "I get it" it means I understand and accept, I'm O.K. with it.

Neato torpedo?

Good,


Matt

6 comments:

  1. You sound angry. But I am stealing "neato torpedo"

    :)

    I like musicals, are those anything like showtunes? Whats you listed sounded really complicated.

    :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just dont understand how u can enjoy showtunes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nice to see you in a better mood. Sounds like you had a couple of nice days. Everyone has ups and downs. I hope this trend continues.

    I like showtunes too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. its okay i think im bipolar too... lol happy that you made a new post! i missed reading them. *bear hug* feeling the love noww?! :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry Matt my life has been fucked up at the moment or I would have left a comment sooner

    Take Care
    Ethan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gabey- Steal away, I don't think I was angry. Musicals are showtunes indeed, and the list isn't that complicated... or maybe it is. Ask me about it sometime I guess.

    Dan- And I don't understand how you can enjoy... your face!

    Anon- Why so anonymous!? Fellow showtune lovers are always welcome though.

    Andrew- Even reading this ages after it was posted gives me warm fuzzies, you're pretty cool you know that.

    Ethan- It's all good, you do what you gotta do.

    ReplyDelete