Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Coming Attractions

I've got at least one post I've been rattling around my brain, I'm kinda too tired for it tonight, but it'll get done soon.

Also, I want to take the time to reply to all the comments i've been getting recently. I really appreciate them, and I've been a total jerk leaving them unacknowledged. So if you've commented recently, check back soon and I should have replied to some/all of them!

Also, I've apparently hit 200 posts. I don't know what to do for it... If I got a formspring would anyone ask questions? Or if you have other ideas they are much appreciated.

Anyway,



Matt

3 comments:

  1. Also, Tom Waits's album "Closing Time" is one of the greatest albums of all time. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna listen to that when I can!
    Um, I would totally ask you a ton on formspring. Anonymously, of course. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. IDK, I'm drawing a blank... I guess my brain is in hyperdrive, focusing on the next post to my own blog, and everytime I try to split my focus, I start to see one of those rainbow spinning wheels that pop up instead of a cursor on my macbook occasionally...lol luv, tman<3

    ReplyDelete