Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Three makes a trend!

So the trend of questions is going around again.

I know you're all burned out. I'm asking for questions anyway.

Give me all you got. Ask me about my philosophy, isaac, pride, my sexuality (lesbianism and all) anything you wanted to know, just ask!


Also, here are a few pictures of some awesome stuff I got at Pride!


I got a henna tattoo of a "Q" as a double meaning (come to find out I should have added a superscript "2" to make it Q^2 but oh well) the first meaning is "Queer" and the second meaning only though who know me well would get.

The second picture of of a t-shirt I bought. It's probably revealing toooo much info, but whatevs, I love the shirt and want to share!

Anyway, ask questions, please?


Matt

10 comments:

  1. How tall are you?
    What do you look for in a guy (physically)?
    what do you look for in a guy (non-physical)?
    What country do you most want to visit?
    What is your favourite tv show?
    How would you describe yourself in a couple of words?
    boxers or briefs?
    Who would you turn striaght for?

    Thats all i can think of for now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is a henna tattoo? Is this just a temporary thing? I've never liked the idea of permanently marking my body. I've known too many people who got one and later changed their mind about it. Then it was too late and they had to live with it forever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nevermind, I found it on Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henna

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad it's henna.... lol... I agree with Brian.

    Question... You are offered the opportunity of a lifetime, but, to take it, you must change your name and move away from home and friends that you will not be able to see or talk to for 5 years... The money($1,000,000) will be paid, only if you live up to the letter of the contract. Would you take it??
    2nd question... same as above, only, instead of a job, your contract would require you to become a member of a devout religious organization... would you do that?
    these are just theoretical questions, and you don't have to answer if you think they're too personal, kid!! luv, tman<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you were to die today, what would be left unfulfilled!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how big are you?
    are you a virgin?
    spit or swallow?
    can we have a picture?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Talk about the lesbian thing! LOL i didnt get it the last time you mentioned it :/ its because im slow lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh and the pictures are cut off so i can only see the first two

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can only see One pic

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oops...nevermind...lol
    What is your favourite recereational reading?
    Do you like sci-fi? fantasy?
    What is your favourite of classical literature?
    Who is your favourite author?

    ReplyDelete