Thursday, July 22, 2010

Umm yeah

So life has been actually pretty good since last weekend. I've been feeling normal for the first time in a long time. So yay!!

Last weekend was a blast, suffice to say, awesome.

This weekend, kinda shitty so far, but that's because I'm sitting at home a lotta bored and a little lonely. Plus it's only thursday so who can complain?

Other than that...

Not much to report on.



These girls are awesome! I am loving this new collaboration!


Anyway, g'night all.


Matt

1 comment:

  1. Nice to hear, Matt!! I gotta say, even tho I worked like a bull this week, I feel... satisfied, if you know what I mean. Content.
    Oh, I love the song, too!! Very nice, and, thanks for Croce, last time...One of my all- time favorite musicians... luv, tman<3

    ReplyDelete