Tuesday, August 31, 2010

3 More Weeks

Well folks, as of today I have 3 more weeks in good 'ol SLC.

And it can't come sooner. Good god.

I need to get out of here before I start seriously crushing on any new boys.

I went clothing shopping today. ... well I went and looked at clothes anyway. I like to shop for clothes, but buying is another thing entirely. I like to feel fabrics and see the colors and patterns. I wish I could just commit to buy something ever though. Unless I have something specifically in mind that I want to buy, I find it hard to get so obsessed over something that I have to have it. Today I was close, there was this really cute two-toned gray striped cardigan with a blue stripe at the bottom. I'm actually half temped to go back and buy it, but I'm going to hold off... Damn now it's bugging me... oh well.

Yeah. So I started talking to a guy from thegyc.com and we've really been hitting it off. He's in Washington and is really cute. Only problem, his profile said he's 20 (perfect!) but in reality he's only 16 and said he was 20 cause he likes older guys (oh great...).  It's not the most unheard of thing, and it would be within the bounds of the law, but still... He's nice though, and I don't want to be a jerk and ageist and be like no, you're too young. However, I don't know that I want to get seriously involved with someone who's that young. Well I'll figure something out I guess...


Umm... so what else... I went kayaking Sunday, burned the hell outta my shoulders. Still hurts. I took some pictures. Here are some of the best:

If you couldn't tell, I like road shots


I also enjoy making portraits of flowers



Passed a pretty cool Railroad bridge driving home



Did I mention I like abstracts?





Well, that's all the news that fit for blogging I suppose



Matt

6 comments:

  1. The pictures are pretty nifty!

    I cannot imagine, finding something I love in a store and not buying it immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photos! Thanks, I enjoyed seeing them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't blame you for not wanting to get involved with somebody younger. I can't imagine myself ever doing it.

    Great shots! Especially the left turn sign with the speed limit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi, I'm sorry to bothering you but you posted http://www.bankfotek.pl/view/742445 this pic. Maybe you remember where is this picture from?
    Thank you,
    Nika Anuk (nikaanuk@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete