Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Don't Think Twice (It's Alright).

So I've been listening to Bob Dylan a lot lately, particularly the Blood on the Tracks album (sooo good!) but this song off Freewheelin' is amazing as well.


So that audio file might not work... if not here's a youtube clip. (any help out there getting it to work if it doesn't?)


(So the youtube is Nick Drake)

My favorite verse:

So long, honey babe
Where I'm bound, I can't tell
Goodbye is too good a word, gal
So I'll just say fare thee well
I ain't sayin' you treated me unkind
You could have done better but I don't mind
You just kinda wasted my precious time
But don't think twice, it's all right


It just speaks to where I am in life (especially with some certain people).

Anywho, not much to post about.

Here are some pictures:

Mah Kitteh Kim



Hope you enjoy.


Matt

2 comments:

  1. Always enjoy seeing your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love them and i am not just being a suck up and saying i do ....or am i...Love<~Peter~>

    ReplyDelete