Saturday, September 4, 2010

The One Time I Went to That One Place.

So yeah.

I had my first little panic attack about leaving Salt Lake yesterday. I'm over it now, but making travel plans to get to Seattle certainly made things more real for me. It's coming.

I went to a club last night (something I've only done once before), it was a pretty good time actually. Next week I'll be going with a wingman though, so maybe I'll be getting some action (haha yeah right).

Anyway. I thought I had more to post about, but I guess I don't.



Matt

2 comments:

  1. i better be your wingman! aww panic attacks suck take deep breathes hug something and count to ten looking in a mirror always helps to good luck on the clubbing Love<~Peter~>

    p.s.I WANT TO SEE MORE PICS SOON MR.!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What makes you think you won't get some action?

    ReplyDelete