Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Ahh... Much Better.

And from the bottom of the trough I made my slow dull trudge out and I'm on the top looking down again.

Depression gone and over with (for the most part). Took a good long walk on Saturday, just what I needed, cleared my mind and became at peace with life again.

I much prefer being like this methinks. We shall see how long I can ride this yah?

It was getting pretty bad there, to the point of someone actually noticing and asking if I was OK. I am happy to say I am now.

None of the root causes of the depression have been solved, but I'm dealing with it better for now.

Anyway, not much else to report on. I've turned in everything for this quarter and now it's just revision for finals.

OOO! I'm going home next week! I'm actually really excited about that!


Anyway,


Matt

5 comments:

  1. Glad things are getting better
    Later Matt
    Ethan

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm umm i am glad you are szhtbset'
    damn it ethan you took my line now i have to come up with something different matt my friend my pal you have made the climb miley talked about good for you big boy Love<~peter~>


    p.s.wow that last part sounds sexaul hmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. What the heck are you talking about?
    I just said 3 lines that's it

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very good to hear you are doing better! Mayhap the holidays will further lift your spirits.
    Gordon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes with depression, the best you can hope for is those high moments, and the best you can do is strugglea and fight to keep yourself there.

    *hugs* and a wonderful holiday season

    :)

    ReplyDelete